Independent dental care in Oxfordshire
If you have coronavirus or think that there is a risk that you may be infected, then please do not come to the dentist. Please follow the latest medical guidelines regarding testing and self-isolation.
LATEST COVID UPDATE: Spring 2022
In line with the latest government guidance we are reviewing our coronavirus operating procedures and some precautions are being changed
- Harwell Dental Practice will remain vigilant regarding cross infection control and Covid-19 precautions in particular.
- Face masks are still advised for patients and staff in healthcare premises.
- We will continue some anti-coronavirus measures.
- We will still be cautious with high risk dental treatments involving “sprays” (aerosol generating procedures or AGP).
- All Harwell Dental Practice staff are fully vaccinated in line with Government requirements.
Whilst the Covid-19 difficulties continue and we are operating without a hygienist we have not increased our Practice Plan prices which remain at January 2020 levels.
We are planning for the return to “normal” with the removal of Covid restrictions and the resuming of hygienist services
- Dr Michael Bellew GDC 58126
- Dental hygienist position vacant
- Mrs Julie Claridge GDC 113890
- Mrs Alison Bainbridge
Dental Care Plan
We offer independent dentistry only with no NHS contract. We have dental care plans from Practice Plan for adults and children.
Monday 8.30 – 1.00 2.00 – 4.00
Tuesday 8.00 – 1.00 2.00 – 5.00
Wednesday 8.30 – 12.30
Thursday 8.00 – 1.00 2.00 – 5.00
Friday 8.30 – 12.30
We may have to close at short notice due to unexpected coronavirus matters.
Details of out-of-hours care can be found via the practice answerphone
The contents of this website are copyright. Last update 18th May 2022.
Get In Touch
- 01235 831889
We are located on Harwell Science Campus (formerly the Atomic Energy Research Establishment) with free parking by the shops opposite
Harwell Dental Practice
Oxfordshire OX11 0QQ